Wellness and Preventative Health Care
Puppies and Kittens
Protection from infectious disease through vaccinations
Parasite control including heart worms, intestinal parasites, and fleas
Nutrition education and recommendation of quality diets
Advice on behavior training
Information on spaying and neutering
Guidance on breed specific problems
Biannual comprehensive examinations
Dental health care
Continuation of up-to-date vaccine and parasite protocols
Senior consultations and examinations (Senior pets require specialized attention. Health problems can be managed and sometimes cured if caught early. )
Senior blood profiles and Radiographs
A wide variety of bone and soft tissue surgeries are performed at our hospital including but not limited to:
Sterilization ( spay and neuter)
Neonatal tail docking and dewclaw removal
We use the latest in short-acting inhalant gas anesthetic, surgical monitoring systems, and surgical equipment to provide the safest anesthetic experience for all pets, including the very young and the very old
Ultrasonic scaling, polishing, and tooth extractions
Six month examination of tartar progression on teeth
Home dental care education
- Complete in-house laboratory
- Heart worm and intestinal parasite testing
- Feline viral testing
- Digital Radiographs
- Cytology -identification of cancer cells and infectious agents for diagnosis of ear and skin disease, as well as tumors
Other Veterinary Services
- Micro chipping - Home Again
- Health certification for travel (within the United States only)
- In-house pharmacy
- Cold Laser Therapy
Boarding and Doggy Day Care
- Our boarders stay in climate controlled cages and are let out 3-4 times daily to enjoy our fenced in backyard.
- Cats stay in our kitty condos in separate area from the dogs.
- We recommend bringing your own food to prevent digestive upset due to diet change; however, we do provide a stomach sensitive diet if you prefer.
- Complete grooming services
- Baths, Bath/trims, and full grooms available
- All grooming services include anal gland expression, nail trims and ear cleanings, shampoo, conditioner and coat enhancements.
- Toe nail dremmels available upon request.
Call for appointment and consultation with Stefanie. 281-376-1172
****CURRENT VACCINATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR BATHS AND GROOMS****