Companion Laser Therapy
Our Practice is excited to offer our clients Companion Laser Therapy. Laser therapy provides a non-invasive, pain-free, drug-free, treatment which is used to treat a variety of conditions and can be performed in conjunction with existing treatment protocols. Whether your pet is rehabilitating from trauma or injury, healing from wounds, or simply aging, your companion can benefit from this innovative approach to treating pain.
Applications for Laser Therapy Include:
- Treatment of arthritis, degenerative joint disease, or hip dysplasia
- General pain management (sprains, strains, and stiffness)
- Post-surgical pain (spays, neuters, declaw, and other surgeries)
- Skin problems (hot spots, lick granulomas, infections, and ruptured anal glands)
- Dental procedures
- Fractures and wounds (bites, abrasions, burns, and lesions)
- Ear infections
How Does Laser Therapy Really Work?
Click this link to watch an animation about show how laser therapy impacts cellular regeneration and healing!